When it comes to facility management in Union County, proper commercial cleaning is very important. The benefits of a clean, and sanitary environment are numerous and has many positive effects on the workforce. However, many of these benefits are not realized in offices where standards are not up to par. Below are some signs that you may need to consider a new commercial cleaning company.
Signs that you need a new commercial cleaning service
- Drop in productivity: It’s well known that people work better in a clean and clutter free environment. A fresh and pleasant workspace coupled with clean and clear desks allows employees to work at their best. If your Union County commercial cleaning company doesn’t maintain standards, a member of your own staff may feel to take it upon themselves to clear up. This can often fuel squabbles and create tension among workers. Take a walk around your office and see if the simple things are being taken care of. Are bins being emptied daily? Are desks being wiped down and waste removed? Are window sills and other surfaces dusted regularly? Is the kitchen area clean and well maintained? If not, highlight these to your Union County commercial cleaning company.
- Employee absence: The cleanliness of your workspace has a huge effect on employee health. Did you know that the average desks harbors over 400 times more bacteria than a toilet? If you find that your staff are starting to take more time off work it could mean that your workspace is harboring harmful bacteria or viruses. Its not only your health it could be damaging but your bottom line as well. Simple actions like regularly sanitizing surfaces, placing hand sanitizer in easy to access places, and promoting proper hand washing can vastly minimize the amount of bacteria in the workplace and the risks associated with them. While these are very simple things to do, not all Union County commercial cleaning companies do them.
- Poor first impressions: What was the first thing you noticed as you entered your office this morning? Hopefully nothing negative to do with its appearance but if it was, you need to fix it. First impressions count and we firmly believe it plays a huge effect on a potential clients opinion of your business. If you find yourself clearing up mess in the morning or notice bins full from the day before, your Union County commercial cleaning company isn’t playing its part. Deals can be made or broken on first impressions, so it is essential that the appearance and cleanliness of your offices and buildings are always first class.
- Supplies are sometimes low or empty: Consumable supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, and soap are essential items in any washroom and should always be available. Proper restocking and proactive monitoring of supply levels should be a staple part of any office cleaning contract. If you find that supplies run low or are even empty it could be a sign that your Union County commercial cleaning company is cutting corners or does not have a proper restocking program in place.
- No inspection reports or audits: Any Union County commercial cleaning company who is committed to excellent service should perform inspections or audits to monitor the quality of work being provided. This proactive monitoring allows contract managers to catch small issues before they turn into bigger problems. They also give you an idea of how good the service is that your paying for. If you find you don’t receive reports from your Union County commercial cleaning company, raise this with them and ensure that they perform regular inspections. Its an important part of service delivery and gives you a real measurement of their performance.
Looking for an Excellent Union County Commercial Cleaning Company?
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable cleaning services, look no further than Bellacasa Cleaning. Bellacasa is an American and Woman owned and operated private cleaning service. The company provides residential and commercial cleaning services to the Union County NJ area. Some of their services include one time cleaning services, regular maintenance (weekly, monthly and bi-monthly), post-construction cleaning, move in/move out cleaning and more! For more information or to meet in person, feel free to give them a call at: 732-943-6965 or visit the website.