Hiring a Union County concierge service is just like hiring a contractor or other service provider for your home. There are some basic principles that apply across the board. To help make things easier, here are a few tips for finding and choosing an ideal Union County concierge service.
Choosing a Good Union County Concierge Service
- Know Your Needs. First and foremost is knowing what you need. This is because concierge agencies specialize in specific services that you may, or may not, need. For example, you might find a Union County concierge service that offers dozens of services but specializes in completing household chores. If you are weak in the household chores department, this service might be at the top of your list. Or, you might find a number of agencies that are generally strong in all of your areas of need. Then it becomes a matter of trying to figure out which one is the best fit. In order to know what to look for, you first need to know what it is you need done.
- Read Reviews. Online reviews are a great resource to find out what real customers are saying about concierge services. There are a number of well-known websites, like Angie’s List, where helpful reviews can be found. Just remember this: nearly every company will have negative reviews due to the fact that unhappy customers are more motivated to write a review. Take all the reviews you read with a grain of salt.
- Conduct Personal Interviews. It is never a good idea to hire an agency unless you first have the opportunity to interview either the company owner or the supervisor who will be handling your account. Not only do you need to be convinced the agency can deliver, you also need to be comfortable knowing you will be able to work with them. There is no better way to accomplish this than to conduct a personal interview.
- Ask for References. Before you allow anyone into your home, Union County concierge service or a contractor, you should check them out by way of references. Any agency unwilling to give you references is one you do not want to waste your time on. Those references you are furnished with should be followed up with as quickly as possible. And when you do contact references, do not be afraid to ask tough questions.
- Understand the Billing. Before agreeing to hire an agency, it is crucial that you understand the billing procedures. Some agencies charge by the day, billing immediately or at the end of a 30-day billing cycle. However, most simply charge a monthly or annual fee in exchange for so many hours of service per week. It is important that you understand how you will be billed so that you can budget accordingly. You should also get the pricing and billing procedures in writing before agreeing to hire a Union County concierge service.
Looking for a Great Union County Concierge Service
Bella Casa Cleaning is an American-owned and operated private cleaning service. They specialize in detailed cleaning services of both residential and commercial properties. Their commitment is to provide their clients with fast in-person estimates, superior detailed cleaning and unsurpassed customer service. They provide residential and commercial cleaning services to the Union County NJ area. Some of their services include one time cleaning services, regular maintenance (weekly, monthly and bi-monthly), post-construction cleaning, move in/move out cleaning and more! Service towns include: Scotch Plains, Summit, Watchung, Fanwood, Mountainside, Springfield, Berkeley Heights, New Providence, and others in the area. For more information or to meet in person, feel free to give them a call at: 732-943-6965 or visit the website.