With family, work, and life being so hectic, it can be nearly impossible to maintain a clean Union County NJ home. This is why many go to a professional for Union County residential cleaning service. The problem is there are a bunch of local companies that offer Union County residential cleaning service, so it’s difficult to figure out which one to choose. Here are some things you can do to help find a Union County residential cleaning service that’ll do the best job.
Tips for Choosing a Union County Residential Cleaning Service
- Interview several cleaning services before choosing one. Before hiring a Union County residential cleaning service, interview several companies or cleaning people. Ask for references and check them. After all, these people will be spending time in your home and you must be comfortable with them. Trust is very important since the cleaning person or team will have access to your entire house.
- Ask who will supply the cleaning equipment. It is common a your house cleaning person or team to arrive at your home equipped with all the necessary supplies for the job such as cleaning solvents, brushes, brooms and vacuums. In some cases, however, a Union County residential cleaning service will request to use the homeowner’s supplies.
- Designate areas to be cleaned. It’s a good idea to spend a few minutes to note which areas of your home will be included in your scheduled cleaning. If it is important to have different areas given special attention each time, make sure you find a Union County residential cleaning service that accepts your requests and, prior to each visit, be sure to leave a list of problem areas.
- Find out if there is a charge specific to your type of residence. The type of residence you own may affect your cleaning service visits. Keep the following in mind and plan accordingly:
- Condominiums and apartments are multi-unit dwellings. Your service provider may need special clearance to enter the building or complex.
- Town homes and duplexes usually have direct exterior entrances. However, parking may be an issue for your service provider, especially if your home is part of a complex.
- Houses usually have direct exterior entrances and ample street parking. However, some homes can be quite large and may be part of a gated community. These issues will affect your cleaning service.
- Discuss payment for cleaning services ahead of time. Payment arrangements should be discussed before your first cleaning. The Union County residential cleaning service might have an established system in place already. If not, decide if you want to pay after each visit, or on a monthly basis. Be very clear about what is included in the cleaning service prices, and what is expected.
Looking for the Best Union County Residential Cleaning Service?
Bella Casa Cleaning is an American-owned and operated private cleaning service. They specialize in detailed cleaning services of both residential and commercial properties. Their commitment is to provide their clients with fast in-person estimates, superior detailed cleaning and unsurpassed customer service. They provide residential and commercial cleaning services to the Union County NJ area. Some of their services include one time cleaning services, regular maintenance (weekly, monthly and bi-monthly), post-construction cleaning, move in/move out cleaning and more! Service towns include: Scotch Plains, Summit, Watchung, Fanwood, Mountainside, Springfield, Berkeley Heights, New Providence, and others in the area. For more information or to meet in person, feel free to give them a call at: 732-943-6965 or visit the website.